Take charge of your health!
Get involved with your health! Capital Medical Center understands that no one cares about your health more than you do… and we want to help!
MyHealthCheck is a FREE, convenient, trusted online resource of valuable information that will give you the tools you need to better care for yourself!
This new resource provides a broad range of health risk assessments plus recommendations for reducing those risks. You’ll also find health news to help you make more informed decisions about your health, plus much more.
My Health e-News
Visit the ‘Health Info’ tab at the upper right of our home page to navigate through the pages of helpful resources provided in the My Health e-News section. You will learn about a variety of subjects, including healthy living tips, warning signs for developing diabetes or heart disease, pregnancy expectations and more.
This free online resource includes:
- My Health Newsletter‚Ñ¢ ‚Äì the latest health news every month on the topics you choose, pulled from hundreds of publications and journals, all medically reviewed.
- Medical Library ‚Äì general health information topics.
- My Health Assessments‚Ñ¢ ‚Äì expert recommendations based on easy-to-use interactive questionnaires.
- Daily Health News‚Ñ¢ ‚Äì health news and research, six times a week.
- My Baby Expectations‚Ñ¢ ‚Äì information on pregnancy, breastfeeding and baby‚Äôs development, as well as downloadable podcasts and lullabies.
Click below to subscribe!
MyHealthCheck – Living Well
We all strive to stay healthy, but we also all know that sometimes making the best decisions for ourselves isn‚Äôt an easy task. With a world full of temptations, it can be difficult to live a healthy and active life.