We strive to make a difference in the lives of our community by providing quality, compassionate care in a work environment that fosters employee commitment and pride. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- Commitment to excellence.
- Caring and compassionate spirit.
- Customer service second to none.
- Integrity and honesty with everything we do.
- Mutual respect and teamwork.
CORPORATE STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE FOR STAFF
SERVICE – We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients, patient families and our co-workers in a helpful and courteous manner.
QUALITY - We strive to do things right the first time and continually look for ways to improve.
INTEGRITY – We perform our jobs in an ethical manner, with honesty, sincerity, and respect for others. We value diversity, recognizing and honoring the differences among others.
RESPONSIBILITY – We do what we say we are going to do and take ownership of our work and our behavior.
TIMELINESS – We promptly respond to patients because they are our highest priority; we meet or exceed all deadlines and help our co-workers do the same.
PROFESSIONALISM – We consistently demonstrate behavior that is work emulating and reflects well on the organization.
TEAMWORK – We work and communicate effectively with others to get the job done and to bring out the best in each other and the organization.
RESOURCEFULNESS – We search for the best ways to respond to our patients needs because we know we do not stand alone in the marketplace.
FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY - We use our resources wisely and efficiently to achieve our goals.
DEVELOPMENT – We are dedicated to enhancing our professional and personal knowledge and skills, and to assisting our co-workers in their development efforts.
Announcing the First Annual Capella Communities Photography Contest Winners
The three categories…
- Places – Your view of “Americana” in your part of the world. Photos can be landscapes, geological or climate features, events or activities… anything that captures the essence of your unique community.
- People – Show us individuals from all walks of life, including families at play, people volunteering, the diversity that makes the place where you live and work special. No hospital work photos. Signed photo release forms will be required for any individuals shown (unless it is determined by legal counsel that this is not necessary on a case-by-case basis).
- Purpose – Show us how the people in your community care for their friends, their family or those less fortunate.
Social Media Survey
A very impressive 840 staff members responded to the “Social Media Savvy Survey” promoted in our last issue of Capella Connections. Congratulations to Monica Owens of Muskogee Regional Medical Center who won the drawing for a $50 gift card.
Of the questions that had a “right” or “wrong” answer, the majority of respondents got 8 of the 10 correct! To find out which ones you got right (and which two you got wrong), see the Social Media Survey Summary posted below. You can also review below Capella Healthcare’s Policy and Guidelines pertaining to the use of Social Media by any member of the Workforce.